SePT Club Information
Setagaya Public Theatre opened in 1997 as a creative and dispatch-style theatre that pursues new possibilities in stage art. Since that time, it has created advanced contemporary plays and dance performances with many top foreign artists as well as with Japanese performers. In 2015 alone, the theatre is developing a program of activities comprising18 stage productions and over 400 workshops and lectures. Please consider becoming a member of the SePT Club and a supporter of Setagaya Public Theatre as it continues its progress towards its 20th anniversary while enjoying its wide-ranging program of events.
SePT Club Benefits
Benefit 1 Advance booking
Members may reserve tickets for specified performances at Setagaya Public Theatre and Theatre Tram before they are placed on general sale.
Benefit 2 Discount tickets
Members may purchase tickets for specified performances at Setagaya Public Theatre and Theatre Tram at a special members’ discount price.
Benefit 3 Monthly member's magazine subscription
Members will receive a monthly magazine (issued on the 20th of each month) filled with details of the schedule of productions performed at Setagaya Public Theatre and Theatre Tram, advance ticket sales information, etc.＊Dispatched to addresses in Japan only.
Benefit 4 Free drink ticket present
Members will be presented with a free coffee or tea ticket that can be used at Café Mixture inside Setagaya Public Theatre or at Sky Carrot on the 26th floor of Carrot Tower.
Benefit 5 Invitations to project events and preferential treatment
Members will receive invitations to events held by Setagaya Public Theatre and SePT Club, where they will be given preferential treatment.
Enrolment Method 1. Application at Setagaya Public Theatre Ticket Centre
Fill out the enrolment application form and bring it together with the enrolment fee and annual membership fee to Setagaya Public Theatre Ticket Centre, where you will be issued with a member’s card. (Please note that in some cases it may take approx. 3 days from the day after enrolment before the card can be used.)
Enrolment Method 2. Online Application
Please use the application form below.
At the same time, fill in the transfer handling form available at the Post Office and use this to pay the enrolment fee and annual membership fee totaling ¥3,500. After confirming the payment slip and receipt, the enrolment procedure is considered completed and the members card is dispatched to the applicant.
Enrolment fee: ¥500 Annual membership fee: ¥3,000 (inc. tax) Total: ¥3,500
Postal transfer account No. 00110-4-409943 Setagaya Public Theatre SePT Club Administrative Office
*The members magazine subscription charge is included in the membership fee.
*After we have received the payment via postal transfer, the membership card should arrive within about one week. To inquire whether the enrolment procedure at the Theatre Ticket Centre or by postal transfer will be completed in time to purchase tickets for specific performances, please contact the SePT Club Administrative Office by telephone.
Enrolment Fee and Annual Membership Fee
Enrolment fee: ¥500 Annual membership fee: ¥3,000 (inc. tax)
- The member agrees to be provided with information and to receive a variety of services by the SePT Club Administrative Office.
- The members card shall be used only by the member whose signature it bears and shall not be transferred or loaned to any other person.
- The expiration date of the annual membership fee shall be one year following the date of enrolment. Please note that the enrolment fee and annual membership fee cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
- A members card that has been lost or stolen may be reissued on payment of a prescribed fee.
- The members card does not guarantee that members will be able to make purchases in keeping with their desires at all times. Please note that seats may not be available for reservation in the case of popular performances, etc.
- People resident overseas may also enroll as members. However, the members card and publications such as the members magazine cannot be posted to an overseas address. We are only able to dispatch these items for delivery to addresses within Japan. Also, please note that we can only accept payment of enrolment fees and annual membership fees in Japanese yen.
For inquiries about enrolment, please contact the SePT Club Administration Office by telephone.
SePT Club Administrative Office
Tel. 03-5432-1524（10:00am-5:00pm/closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays and during the New Year holidays)